Monday, April 11, 2011

Delusions (Spring in Milan)


He was sitting with me in the park,  the heat makes one lazy, and the heat makes one foolish, and the blossoms and the blue sky makes one want to indulge in something and I couldn't resist in saying something to  what most of my friends at home would shake their head for and go “Ai Edna!!!”   I told him that  know that it is not love, that the chemistry we experience can be mostly blamed on hormones , but I don’t care, I wan’t to kiss  him and I want to indulge, he opened pandora’s box! He smiled and said he was afraid of the consequences. But he was delightful in the sunglight and looked so cool with his sunglasses and the sun was warm on my back.  Consequences are for winter.  And so foolishly I kissed him in the sun and in that moment Milan seemed perfect. I got burnt by the sun completely.  Perhaps in the future I will remember to wear sunscreen and keep my guard up for such indulgences, maybe take some water to save me from delusions, but delusions often make wonderful source material....

1 comments:

Nadine Engelbrecht said...

Hmmm...Europe summer...short and sweet...

Post a Comment