Wednesday, August 17, 2011

When the cat is gone

I am now in Milan after a trip with my parents, and it is true what people told me; Milan is a ghost town this time of year.  It is very lonely! The upside though is that my house-mate is also on holiday which leaves the apartment free for me to sing and dance,  the best is I don't even have to put on pants :-D I am actually supposed to get some work done but I spend a lot of it creating mixes to dance around with. So here is my underwear-sing-out-loud-because-the-neighbours-aren't-here dance list :) . 


1. She's got you high - Mumm-ra
2. Warrant - Foster The People
3. Campus - Vampire Weekend
4. After Hours - We are scientists
5. Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye ft. Kimbra
6. Just like heaven - The Cure
7. Rolling in the deep  (Villa remix) - Adele
8. Crazy for you - Best Coast

1 comments:

marifra79 said...

Bella Milano, vero! Immagino ci siano pochissime persone... è periodo di ferie e si ha la tendenza di uscire dalla città per trascorrere le giornate in posti più tranquilli! Un abbraccio

Post a Comment